YayBlogger.com
BLOGGER TEMPLATES

Monday 14 October 2013

Painting

Hey guys!

So exams have ended and I've been painting a lot. This reminds me of the magic that happens.
I KID YOU NOT 
magic happens. 

When I paint, you see, normal people use a paintbrush and draw a pretty picture and everything is all fine....but no. For me, after painting, I have paint literally everywhere and the best thing is, I don't even remember it.

I have paint on my hair
I have paint on my table
I have paint on my arms
I have paint on the cupboard on top of me



Imagine sneezing with a nose bleed. yep. Now swap the blood with paint


And there I am, cleaning everything up because I am a naughty child with bad painting skills.....
but one day I will learn the magic behind that weirdly-appears-everywhere-paint

Till, next time internet, [wish me luck on my paints]







No comments:

Post a Comment