YayBlogger.com
BLOGGER TEMPLATES

Monday 23 September 2013

Bad Bus Ride

I really need to rant about that unpleasant bus journey.
Like really.

So, I was waiting for the bus to come and unfortunately, it took a while so I boarded the next bus that would take me the nearest to my house. Brilliant.

BUT OH NO 

The bus driver was a flippin mad driver. Probably had a bad day or something. It was quite crowded, so I decided to lean against the railings near the steps of the double decker bus steps. I was beside it mind you. NOT blocking it. The bus driver got out of his seat, stood up and shooed us in to make space [which may I include, WAS FOR NO ONE SO FAR] 

I was going to get off at the next stop, so I thought I should just hang around, cause I was not blocking anyone and the insides were all without railings. I would fall.  BUT HE COULD NOT TAKE ANY OF THE NONSENSE. 


He proceeded to yell at me in some language I DONT UNDERSTAND. Well thank you kind sir, what a pleasant ride. The lady in front of me was also very pleasant. She angrily shooed me down disapprovingly and said I was blocking the staircase. 



Hold up madame.
 FOR ONE, I was not blocking. 
TWO, I was getting off soon. 
THREE. What did I do to you?

Anyways,
I just swallowed it in and walked to the centre of the mass chunk of people. I was losing my balance. My hands were full, wrists breaking and here I am with other people glaring at me as I narrowly miss them. I did not hurt anyone nor even touch anyone FYI.

I'm so glad that unpleasant bus ride ended quickly. I was fuming mad. I don't get mad easily but both of them were on my nerves


what was worse, I realised the bus I needed to take zoomed past me. And I was left storming down the long stretch of road before I could reach home........ 



Okay, anger let out now...
Hope you guys had a better day(:

BYE GUYS











No comments:

Post a Comment